Recently my Lucid installation got corrupted and Virtu would not launch anymore. I searched the Internet as usual to see if anyone else is having this issue and if there is a fix out there. I came up with nothing. So, for anyone else who is having the following error launching Lucid Virtu here is the fix:
Symptoms: Pop up error
“… could not find the key lucid_active in usersettings.xml…”
Assuming you are using Windows 7.
- Go to your C: Drive—->Users—>Your Profile—>Lucidlogix
- Rename lucidloader.ini to lucidloader.bak
- Rename lucid.log to lucid.bak (optional)
- Re-launch Virtu Control Panel.
- It will ask you if you want to re-create settings from default.
- Click Yes and accept.
- You should now be able to open the Virtu Control Panel and Enable Lucid